Interests of cider vinegar to lose weight
- Regulate blood sugar and insulin production
- Decrease the storage of sugar in the form of triglycerides in adipose tissue
- Increase fat burning
- Stimulate the digestive system and facilitate digestion
- Regulating blood cholesterol levels
- Benefit from an interesting appetite suppressant effect
- Protecting cells from oxidation and premature aging
How to consume cider vinegar to lose weight?
Does cider vinegar to lose weight really work?
- Eat fresh and seasonal fruit and vegetables at every meal.
- Favour starchy foods and wholemeal or cereal breads.
- Consume a source of animal or vegetable protein at every meal.
- Focus on foods rich in essential fatty acids: vegetable oils, oleaginous oils, etc.
- Eat slowly, calmly and chew well.
- Avoid white sugar and sweet products: pastries, cookies, cakes, chocolate, spreads, candy, etc.
- Cook as much as possible and avoid processed products and ready-made meals.
- Drink at least 1.5 litres of water per day.
- Limit alcohol and soft drink consumption
- Listen to your body and food sensations: hunger, satiety, etc.
- Eat 3 main meals and 1 to 2 snacks if needed.
- Do not snack between meals
- Do not skip meals
Cider vinegar-based drink recipe for slimming
For 1 glass
- 2 tbsp. lemon vinegar
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 200 ml of water