Before anything else, always remember that the most effective method of losing weight or burning fast is with conventional exercises and a proper nutrition plan. No person has ever completely lost weight by just drinking fat-burning pills daily. Fat burners can almost be found everywhere and for food reasons. Social media are flooded with advertisements for fat burners , backed by campaigns of companies such as The Marketing Heaven. More than billions of people are overweight globally, and we’re all just finding a quick fix to lose fat.
However, fat burners are a complete sham because there’s a reason they’re still sold in pharmacies worldwide and not just on the internet. These products consist of ingredients that can help boost your body’s metabolism and provide you with more energy to shed excess pounds. Let’s discuss further what fat burners are and if they really do work.
What are fat burners?
The term “Fat burner” describes nutritional supplements that claim to promote weight loss by helping in increasing the speed of metabolism, help treat impaired fat absorption, burn fat, increase the rate of fat oxidation when working out, and ultimately promoting weight loss. These fat burners consist of different ingredients; some contain healthy natural and organic ingredients, while others include tons of unhealthy components.
Each fat burner product contains different ingredients that have different action mechanisms, and some purported that the combination of these components may have addictive effects that can lead to weight loss. These fat burners are classified according to their “fat-burning” action in your body.
How do they work?
These supplements contain different ingredients that have varying adverse effects in the body. However, most are used to stimulate hormonal reactions in our body that helps speed up the process of breaking down fat and use it as a source of energy. Below are common substances incorporated in fat burners and how they work to help people lose weight or burn fat.
- Caffeine – It increases the natural hormone in the body called epinephrine, and by expanding this hormone, the breakdown of the body’s fatty acids is quickened.
- Green Tea Extract – It helps in boosting the body’s metabolism with the addition of antioxidants and other fat-burning properties.
The effects of fat burners depend on the different ingredients, brand, and form they come in, either in tablet or powder form. Other common substances in these supplements are vitamin B and sugar, which helps in giving you a temporary energy boost that can help prolong your workout sessions.
Do they really work?
Fat burners are made to quicken the pace of your weight loss journey by maximizing the work of your diet and exercise regime. These supplements can help increase the oxidation of your fat and turn it into energy, which helps massively in your exercises. However, because of the presence of sugar in the supplements, you may experience a blood sugar spike, which makes you feel tired a lot faster.
Fat burners do work, but there are so many precautions that you should make before using them. For instance, some fat burners contain ingredients that can hinder your weight loss progress, such as the caffeine present in these supplements can overwork your body if you regularly drink coffee.
Fat burner supplements alternatives
If you’re worry about taking these supplements, there are other ways you can promote better fat burning in your body. Below are some excellent fat burner alternatives that you can easily add to your diet.
- Garlic – This is a thermogenic food, which means that it produces heat. It can temporarily boost your body’s metabolism naturally. You can add bits and pieces of garlic in your meals, such as in stir-fry vegetables or steamed vegetables.
- Ginger – This food is widely known for its massive health benefits; it can help in digestion and produce thermogenic effects. It helps in increasing your body’s temperature internally, which allows you to use more energy.
- Cinnamon – This spice can be easily incorporated in your favorite drinks or snacks. It contains thermogenic properties that help in increasing your energy for your workout sessions.
- Turmeric – It’s also known for its many health benefits. It contains curcumin, which suppresses blood vessels that play a role in adipose (fat) tissue formation. You can easily incorporate it into your favorite dishes, such as fried chicken or curry.
Using fat burners will depend on your preference. Although there are tons of misconceptions about the product, it does work in helping you lose weight. However, you should always check the ingredients it uses to avoid the adverse side effects you may get when consuming these supplements.
Fat burners aren’t necessary to add to your diet if you want to lose weight. However, if you want to speed up the process, you can intake these supplements as long as they are made from natural ingredients. For example, Burniva uses organic ingredients for its supplements such as caffeine anhydrous, citrus Aurantium, and green tea extract, helping you naturally lose weight.